Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Full Moon - who are you really?

As our shift continues it becomes imperative that we identify our authentic truth and self for the next in this series of revelations on Earth. I know that being rebellious has kept me alive for a very long time. It is how I lived and moved through the changes. I am a willing fighter in my own way. Not so much in your face as just not willing to ever give up or give in to the larger foolishness and control of this world. I see religion as cultish, not loving or embracing. I see politics as games, and medicine as manipulation. Media of course you all know what I think of that!!! How's that for truth. I had to walk away from those things long ago to save my own life and the people who were indulging in those choices. I am an Indigo adult, one whose mission is to break the old barriers down and I have done that. Now as I move forward, I know that sharing of my vision and my work here will be magical for those ready to embrace wellness as a divine right of being. It is you know. Not to be tampered with by drugs or exploratory tests or surgeries. Your body has a motor of it's own and healing is part of it's programming. Actually so is success, happiness, immunity and eternal youth and fitness. You were designed to be beautiful and sexy and smiling and in partnership. How is that going for you? Use this moon to see the whole of it, no more secrets or hidden agendas, just remember who you really are and move on in. It is home and you deserve to be there and it will feel real good!

No comments: