Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dr. Su is back in business, formerly Susan Wahl is now Dr. Susan Anderson

I took some time to fight the media and WON, at that time I closed for a bit. I have decided to reopen and take new clients with a schedule of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We have state of the art new technology and are happy to share it with those looking for natural health alternative. I also have a Medical Doctor, Dr. Matt Malmberg working with my clients who want a program designed to have a foot in both worlds. We are offering a variety of programs and overnights for those looking for a more intensive start to their recovery. We have a beautiful ranch here and bare back riding is our focus. So spread the word!! We are happy to of service again, thank you Dr. Susan Anderson of the Healing Arts Wellcare Center At Hawk's Ridge Ranch Hudson Wisconsin, follow the ranch and the HAWC on facebook, we post amazing information!

1 comment:

Susie Schmitt said...

I am in need of natural ways to treat plaque psoriasis for my boyfriend who is 65,he had a triple bypass,2 mechanical heart valves,and has high cholesterol,and high blood pressure.He developed psoriasis AFTER his heart operation 3 years ago.He is on wafarin.I am thinking his cortisol is high...and maybe some supplements like Vit.D and magnesium citrate will help,but am reaching to you.He is taking Otezla,but I think this is an internal thing going on.Thanks,Susie Schmitt