Wednesday, March 20, 2013

90 days since my birthday

That is the cycle of completion. This was my 55th year here and that meant a totally new beginning on every level. I looked so forward to that particular birthday because of it's numerical signifigance and was surprised by how it turned out. It was my biggest lesson yet in this lifetime about how to feel about me. Since then much has occurred and changed things, now, forever and that 90 day cycle will be remembered always. I am telling you this because tomorrow you all have a graduation day to embrace. Since the 12-21-2012 your 90 day cycle will end. I know how big this time is, I have looked forward to it for millieniums of time. Please know you are loved and are here for a very special reason. The world will turn and you will help with the solutions now needed to restore her to full health and beauty. If there is any regret leave it behind in peace and promise to those involved and yourself to never make those same choices again. This is the true way to honor yourself, your birth and rebirth day and take us now where we truly want and deserve to be. Our world is in perfect balance of light on both halves as spring begins here in Wisconsin. So today stand in the light of love and proclaim yourself a child of the new earth, free and clear and willing to be of assistance to humanity.

No comments: