Thursday, March 21, 2013

Do you ever wake up mad??

I did today, mad at myself for wasting energy in so many ways! I am an avid everythinger. I do it with gusto and joie do vive! And I do it NOW! I think Earth is awesome, and all we need to do, is be here and love it and we get amazing things to do and be. I do not do late. I have no patience for those who make me wait. I have announced more then once that if you do late, I WILL NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU FINALLY APPEAR! I think that is what I am frustrated about, the late comers. I waited my whole life for them to catch up. Although I am happy with those who are doin' it, I think I am putting too much energy into those who aren't fully in yet or present. So today in honour of those who showed up with a smile on their face and a git' er' done attitude, thank you. I am so proud to know those who sit down and work it out, instead of react and bolt or simply other's who do not show up at all. For those late or who are staying behind, no more thoughts spent on you, you are on your own now. Good luck, Godspeed and Namaste'! The wait is over, the time for love, life and laughter is TODAY for those who are here and ready to play!! This is the greatest day ever!!! Welcome to my world, health, wealth and unending joy! Plus horses and two bags of chips!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: