Thursday, March 28, 2013

Facebook for the HAWC I love it! Join us now

I love a place to put all the cool things I know and learn. The HAWC facebook page is for you all to tap into the holistic health scene and see what we are doing. I have practiced nearly 25 years, so am an old war horse at this and cutting edge is where I have always been. Our bioenergetic testing device to so accurate it changes lives in days!! It is called ZYTO and it is an approved device and capable of so much more than you are currently getting about your personal health. Our other programs and classes and products will soon be on the web too. You are so lucky there is such cool communication. I had to meditate to get some of what I know, now I surf too!!! I also laugh at the intro to others, when they say do you know this person???? I thought in some cases I did, but in the light found out I was wrong. Choose well who you hook up with, the messages can be life changing. I am happy to share now, and also look soon for You tube videos of our work and the amazing stories we are going to be relaying, showing what Natural Medicine and Holistic health and living are all about. Here's to living as long as we want and leaving behind a beautiful body when we go!!!

No comments: