Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kid stuff

Remember when a boy pushed a girl on the play ground, it meant he liked her? Or when a girl teased that same boy for the same reason. Well in my practice I see many adults doing exactly the same things to themselves every day. Push, tease, and so forth, and then expect a healthy balanced happy outcome. It takes more then that!!! We need to GROW UP now and become accountable for every single action we take and every single word we speak. That is the matrix of your life and your health. People live toxically and expect to be well enough. Then when the toxic talk or diet or lifestyle exacts it's toll, they are stunned, or worse, super sick. If you are one of those who has yet to grow into a healthy happy acoountable adult, we can help you or for sure some one can. It takes a willing heart and also admitting that what you have done up to now has not helped you the way you desire. We are designed perfectly and we never need to expire because of pain or illness, only when we choose to move into the next space. Look at your childhood, if there was drama it could hold you locked in time until you deal with it. Skiing gave me a chance to crack a rib, see my past and the time off to clear the memories that I had set aside until now. I am so happy that my body is my friend and she shows me when I am ready what the next hurdle will be. And then TOGETHER we clear it like a champion!! Looking for healthy adults on planet Earth now, accountability needed, clearing needed, happinessness and bliss available!!

No comments: