Monday, March 25, 2013

TESTED - TRIED AND TRUE AND TOUGH TOO

I have written stories for years and years, I tell them too. It is how I teach, by sharing my personal experiences with others. I use them all for the Highest Good of all. I have been there and done that, tried this and used that, I have been all in and stayed out. I loved and lost and loved and won. I have been sick and now I have been super healthy for a very very long time, I have been rich and now I am richer yet. These are the things of God that I have chosen to hone the blade of my spirit. It is tried, tested, true and super tough, now I see the value in every single thing I have done. Sharp and clear is the vision I have and it will see me through to the next place I go from here. How about you?? Tried and true or weary and misunderstood?????? Under the light of this full moon, see it, see you, see how and then ask yourself and your higher self WHY?? Have paper and pen ready - you will get answers. Some may shake you to the core, allow the tears, the wracking, the release, for in letting go of what we hold so tightly,we can get a grip on something totally new and amazing and right for you.

No comments: