Wednesday, March 27, 2013

No cuss words though

My client's daddy said in our meeting yesterday, in this room you can say anything you want to to Dr. SU, except no cuss words though. I just smiled!! That is the way to do it, there are boundaries that protect us from words that hurt us and CUSS words hurt us all. They hurt the air, the animals, nature and every single person here. They are like sharp knives cutting and stabbing and letting the light out of the bubbles of those close in. I see auras fade when someone hears those words. I see how awful that is, and I say please stop!! It is up to the daddys and the mommys and the teachers and the all of us to say no now. At bingo the other day, three nice young men were throwing those words like flames and hurting those of us close enough to hear, so I explained gently that the muck of their mouths was hurting them terribly and when they got a flat tire later, it was of their own making. I told them what happened when those words hit the innocents and how it takes a long time to heal from those wounds. The worst of the group said my parents never told me that, can I hug you???? Again I smiled and gave him a big hug, being a mom is one of my favorite things and sometimes I get to do it unexpectedly. Please know this truth and make our world sweeter and kinder and filled with words that build each other up, thanks Daddy for such a great lesson for your little girl - you are a rock star!!!!

No comments: