Wednesday, March 27, 2013

End of ends

Today be thank full to the rim for all that has transpired up to now. For up to this final day, there were many who made contact with you in many ways who now must go their own way forever. It is the end of the ends. We have stopped and started many times on this planet, never ending stories that made geat movies. This time is over and the completion is today. You have chosen, whether consciously or unconsciouly. The lie of omission is still a lie, because intention to fool was the same. All things are now revealed and you will go the direction you have pointed yourself to. So to everyone here, I wish you all good luck, good news and Godspeed. I have had many adventures with many of you and they all ended up being educational in many ways. I have forgiven all, including myself and now I too am prepared to go the road of my chosing. When I wake up tomorrow and you are still there in my life, you will be forever, the rest of you, it has been_______. Only you can answer that. I would not speak for another ever. As for me and my house, we will serve the Creator forever in love, light and laughter. GOOD BYE NOW.

No comments: