Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oppose or embrace

I learned what you resist persists and what you embrace becomes a peaceful part of your life. I know that is true. People need excitment and drama and foes to stay active and motivated. It is on TV and in real life all of the time. Cup half full is a peaceful easy perspective, cup half empty is stressful. Looking for things to fix is a very exhausting way to live. Looking for someone to beat in a competition of some sort is also over rated. Being in love with everything, perfect or not, is way easier and much more fruitful. I have a deal with the Universe, it is to always have more money then I can spend, even if it is just one penny extra. That is good enough for me. It has made my life easy when money is involved and I have tested the theory over and over, thinking I was close to running low and then finding a hundred dollar bill in my pocket! In health people strive for perfection when it never is an option. Being ok with all that you have and are is living in the present and embracing the moment. Living our life here, seeing what is good and right, instead of what is not, will shift the focus of the energy of this world. Try it, you will like it! Find the good stuff in people, let the annoyances and bad experiences fade to nothing. You will soon know love and compassion and you will be hooked, I promise!

No comments: