Friday, March 29, 2013

The GOOD stuff

I have known those who are here for the drama and the battles, and then I have known those who are here for the celebrations and the bliss. I have recently chosen the battles myself. When the parties came I was not going. When the invitations arrived I shelved them under piles of other stuff. I think I was punishing myself for some old reason, I know that I have been known to do that. In playing the movie back, look at the truth in the light. Who did you align with? Why them? What was your process and what did you learn? Battles and aloneness ,were the two things that Earth did in the past 100 years. I did it in the past 10. Maybe in an effort to recreate some seperation from that by reenacting that one last time and knowing it is NOT what we want here. I know I am a part of the good stuff, I just took a little time off to experience the other. My life has morphed as yours has too. So in honor of honor, and the blessings we deserve, seek out those who are into the GOOD STUFF. Health, happiness and horses are what I love, throw in some fun, music and wine and we have a GRAND SLAM, and don't forget birthdays and holidays and vacations! This is the time to align with all that you LOVE and they and that will love you back unconditionally!

No comments: