Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seeing light

What makes me a good naturopath???? I see light. Even in a dark place I can find a sliver or a flicker of light. I am like a bloodhound sniffing it out, knowing although others may be missing it , I know it is right around here somewhere. That is who I am and what I do, period. One good thing is good enough for me and I generally get to that one little light, that little crack in the facade and breathe on it, Sometimes it bursts into flame and sometimes it just begins to grow. Either way works. Sometimes I encounter dark solid walls of energy, that has only happened a few times though. What do we do with that?? Well I have offered to crack it with a cast iron frying pan, and recently I offered to shoot a hole in it. Dramatic choices for solid dark hard unforgiving energy. Dynamite is needed for some people to break down the walls that entrap their spirits and their joy of life here. Those are the bullies we all know. Big hard and loud energy, unaware of their surroundings or of the damage they do. One thing I know about them that in their dark little worlds they are lonely and feel unloved. That makes me try harder to find the light there. Cancer, mental health issues, autoimmune disease and lots of other conditions plague those people along with their feeling alone and seperate. These are the issues of Earth and her children today. We have gone so far as to create nuclear reactions to shatter that illusion. Crazy stuff. To embody a spirit is to take on an adventure in 3d, putting light into something solid. It needs light to flourish. Light comes from food, water, sun and love, it comes from words of encouragement and laughter and song. Find your little light today, it is still there, breathe on it with something light and loving, see what happens to it. As your darkness diminishes, you will see other light surrounding you, smile and wave - it was there all along!!

No comments: