Friday, March 22, 2013

Lightening strikes now

We have been here a very long time. Many of us are fully awake and aware of this. Many are not in the frontal lob of their brain connected to the larger consciousness yet. It is what it is. There has been opportunities along the way to link up to the power of the higher light energy by a series of sun flashes and other magnetic pushes that through the mathematical sequences that came in and did their work adjusting us. There have been meetings with masters, angels and ancestors who because of their love for humanity and earth reconnected at this time to assist in dreams and in reality. You have been entertaining angels unaware, now you are aware if you are awake. This is for those on the edge, today brings in a blast of life changing energy, a lightening strike of such power and glory, that when you embrace it with peace and openess, you will never be able to go back to anything old and painful again. I had a need to make a call and clear the air with an old partner of mine, but knowing he is going to get slammed today, I feel it best to leave it for a more quiet time. I will also receive the light as it comes with open arms and wish to add in as much as I can now for my own highest good. So be aware, awake and in line for your dose of light, this is big stuff and I look forward to seeing how another shot of truth changes our world again. Good luck, namaste' and Hold on to your heat and your hat!!!! PS: In my dream I tried to 911 the world through the glass that the purple bus was at the door and they were unloading and entering our world, my mouth was covered so I hand signaled it the best I could, I hope you all get the message. This is your 911, ready, set, here it comes!!!!

No comments: