Sunday, March 10, 2013

How are you??

How you are, is not who you are, they are two different aspects of the self. How do you do what you do? How does it get done? How are you perceived when you are doing it? Then, there is the part of you that only those who care enough, get to know. That is the WHO of you. Many people know how I do my work, teach and share. Very few know who the person is doing that work, teaching or sharing. Only those who are in the inner circle of your world know who you really are beneath it all. As I grew up some of those who tried to get to know me were put off by my who-ness. My ex found the underneath of me too wierd. He actually asked to change it once he discovered it. Others are not so bold, but just as brutal. There is an essence within each of us, a true spirit, one rare and unique to each individual. Getting to know that one of a kind part of another is a wonderful way to be. Being supportive and generous in the discovery is the challenge when you discover things you do not understand or have any experience with. I love figuring it out, finding the secret parts that other's don't know or see. I love to get the perfect gift, make the perfect day or say the perfect thing. That is wanting to have the who of that person in your life, not just the how! Take a look at that, see who you are with. Is it the how that you are attracted to, or the WHO? The who is the one to know with your heart, unconditionally and forever, not trying to change them but to simply allow them to be WHO they are.

No comments: