Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kids know

My daughter Jessie used to tell me when she was a preschooler, about her visions of her carmel colored babies. She spoke of them as is they were already a part of her life here on earth. My mother was prejudiced and I would say, ok, let's not mention that to your grandmother please, it will just make her upset. Maybe I should have let her, but that is past. Today I laugh, as I look at her and her beautiful carmel colored husband!! She knew, she really knew and I listened and let her dream. I NEVER EVER LET HER STOP DREAMING. Her dream has come true and that is my job her as her mom, to facilitate her dreams. She is the next generation of ME, my legacy left here when I go home. I pray for our kids each day, they deserve this. They know WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY NEED TO DO. They do not need us as much as love us and want to be with us in every way. They also see what is disharmonic and diseased and want to fix it and KNOW HOW!!! LET'S WoRK ON THIS. Those of us who can see the bigger picture need to step up and create solutions and options and facilitate dreams now, it is how we win!! Kids know, so we can remember.

No comments: