Saturday, May 4, 2013

It is never too late

I know a lot of people who say it is just too late, I may never recover or be able to fix that or get a chance to apologize or make right the things I could have done better. Let me offer this. Grace and mercy are what Creator provides so that you always have an open door back to that which needs fixing. The linkage of DNA even gives a chance to heal with those already gone on. You are given a chance with each breath you take to fix yourself. A baby starts with a sperm and an egg, so small and yet so alive. If there is one spark then there is a chance and choice. It is never too late to offer remedy to the injuries of your life. Damage done will require repair, you are the healer. People say I have a gift in that area, I do, but not as a healer. The only one I can and do constantly heal IS ME. I do have as a double Sagittarius, an arrow of accuracy and a truthful way of speaking and a vision of what is needed. That can be purchased as counsel and many people heal themselves availing themselves to my gift. It is who I am and what I do best. It is not too late, as long as you hold breath and the spark of life is in your heart you can heal yourself and repair any damage you choose to. It is time now for us all to be healthy and in love with yourself.

No comments: