Friday, May 17, 2013

How does it make you feel?

I watch as we try different things, and then wait to see how it feels. Food, sunshine, friendship and even love. How does it make you feel?? When you try real hard to feel good and healthy and loved, it shows. Smiling faces, great energy, and the ability to have someone else feel what you feel too. It becomes contagious. That is the clue you are flowing. If you are still limited, then exercise the willingness to extend your happy things to another. I buy gifts that I love, I send pix that I love, I say words that I love. As it turns out, others love that too. Good to know huh? Loving starts with YOU! Sharing that friendship, that generosity and that gift is your choice and you get back what you feel and then give. I hope I give it all that I have, time is short and the world hungry for the sweet things.

No comments: