Sunday, May 26, 2013

Who reads blogs?

Funny, I wonder who reads this or why they do. I am so used to writing every day, in a journal, that doing this too, seemed a natural part of sharing my life and my progress. I love the stories that relate to me when I read them, I hope my stories relate to you somehow too. I have led an amazing life and sharing my healing and my perspective gave me some peace along the way. You gave me someone to talk to. I love the truth, the way, the light and the gifts this world offers us. I love people and their stories interest me, it is why I do my job so well. I am a good listener and I care about people. It is something of a passion for me. I am thinking about quitting this blog now, I do not think I have anything much left to share. I have told the whole truth and the ride was wild, the prophecy real and the ending as it should be. If you have an opinion about this let me know, if not, see you again on another sunny day. Thanks, Dr. Su.

6 comments:

bcd23 said...

I read it, and LOVE it. It is like a treasure chest waiting for me to open it. Thanks for your inspiring words and writing style that is so accesible. Simple wisdom. Since you always do, I know you will follow your heart to make a decision. Thanks for the gifts you have freely shared.

Maggie McLaughlin said...

Thank you for your blogs Su and your friendship. Life has been a interesting and wild ride for you hasn't it....and it continues. I have so appreciated you sharing your thoughts and inner wisdom. Love you, Maggie

Steve Biessener said...

Ahhhhh! Thanks for the heads up and two minute warning Su. You are my morning caffeine, my early a.m. goto site. Absolutely love your messages and the real truth they tell of these times. Your advice is inspirational .... and some of it gets applied everyday in my life. Glad you shared it as long as you did. Steve

Chris Sevig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Sevig said...

I think you have incredible insight and wisdom to share. I think it would be sad to deprive us and yourself commentary on a process that has been an instrumental part of a journey that has benefitted thousands of people in an entirely new way. What my work with you has done for me is powerful and beneficial in a way that is beyond the realm of words to express, but maybe these will help. I used your fluoridation video as part of a "Youth Empowerment" training this week and the rest of the naturopathic work has, along with Michele's work, boosted my health and joy incalculably. Really. Go, Doc Su!

Dr. Su said...

thanks for your support, i will continue for now, i needed to think a bit about me and what this means and it does give me a voice, I LOVE THAT! AND YOU ALL TOO!