Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fitting in

I was told to wear a shaper under my dress for my daughter's wedding, SO I WOULD FIT IN. I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE. I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN. I am special in my own way and it took a lifetime to remember that. I, like others, chased around looking for someone else to remind me, to treat me that way, to be more convinced of that then I was. I know that it was and is me who needs to think that way and believe it everyday. It is human to want to fit in, it is divine to love yourself just the way you are. Enlightenment gives us the bigger picture and there is still a lot to learn and do with that as your teacher. It has been a great friend, and being on the road to enlightenment has been a great life. Lighten up and live free! That is the next step for this little country doc.

No comments: