Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Solar flares and us- BIG STUFF!!

AS OUR AWARENESS BECOMES CLEARER and ACCEPTING, THE MORE LIGHT IT LETS IN. Secrets are being revealed in the light. Solar light is purging our world and the shift is dramatic and inevitable. Relax and let the light shine on you, it will cleanse you, it will change you too. The heaviness of the old programming will be burned up and the unveiling of the higher light programming will move in to postition within the structure of humanity and the Earth too. There are structures built below ground for those who fear the light. I think that is telling, don't you? If you can not stand the heat, then get out of my kitchen. I don't know who said that, but I agree. The kitchen is cooking up some new grub and I for one am ready!! Do not fear this, this is exciting and we knew it was coming, we are here on purpose and those who choose to embrace the light will be very blessed. Those who resist, well, see ya later.

No comments: