Sunday, May 12, 2013

Channel - which one are you dialed to?

We all hold frequencies within our bodies. The higher the frequencies that you carry and can use to receive information the lighter you are. Light is energy and longevity and happiness. Slow, low, heavy and dark are those channels hooked in the 3 dimension way of living. What would you say if I said there is a 12 dimensional way of living and we can achieve that if we choose to? I visited there, the 12th dimension, a few years back during a session of healing touch while on one of my wellness trips. The therapist/healer was afraid when I returned to my body, saying I had not breathed for 30 minutes and she thought I had left my body forever. I did consider it while I was gone believe me it was tempting. Earth is tough, dense and thick. Being light here is limited by a lot of things. It all depends on which channel you are on. There is the nature channel, which I like. Sun, animals and fresh air all being a part of that hook up. It matches my career as a Naturopathic Doctor. There are technology channels, ET's, government, money, religion and on and on it goes. Find your clear channel. Anyone one that flows without static. Get in to it and see what is coming to you. Don't compare your channel to mine. Just find an alignment that inspires you, educates you and keeps you smiling and glad to be here. That is a great place to begin now. This is new, but old, taught for a long time through human metaphor. You be the TV or radio or cell phone. Dial up the one that gets you excited and motivates you into the light. If it scares you, or makes you want to go to bed, change channels, dial a different number, the choice is and always was YOURS!!

No comments: