Wednesday, May 8, 2013

There comes a time

when you and only you will be called to review all of your thoughts, words and deeds. It is called your life review and you and Creator will determine based on that data what your next step will be. I know that many want to move up the chain. The inspiration of the enlightened one's calls to them, they are attracted to that light. I also know that many will continue to repeat until they can release, heal and go with the flow. This means taking total responsibility for every detail of their lives. Light will not be blocked, and the energy it takes to stay dark, or dishonest, or deceitful, or just plain mad is enormous. I have spoken to those who have had Near Death Experiences and then returned to the same human form to change everything about their life, IN A HURRY!! Once you become aware of your ability and understand that you alone make or break your behaviors, your success, your health, and your future, you will stop looking on the outside for support or assistance and go within. You carry the answers within your own heart and accessing them is key. Admitting mistakes is the first step to stopping them from recurring. Admitting that we are in need of love and becoming accountable for loving is how we get it. I love you all very much, and helping with health and horse back riding is my way of showing you how much I care. Sometimes people ask how or why I do this, since it is a rather big project for a girl like me and I smile and say because it is what I love and sharing that love is my best thing, FOR ME!! Luckily that benefits you too!! That is how this works, start with YOU!

No comments: