Friday, May 24, 2013

Keeping up?? No worries.

I walk real real fast. Very few people walk as fast as I do. I was conscious of this when my girls were little and I carried them in a front and back pack. We were fine like that. I now do not carry anyone any longer. I still walk very fast and if you are in stride with me, we are talking and laughing, if not, you will need to match up with someone, else cuz I ain't gonna slow up. Find your stride and then look around and see who is keeping up with you. You will be plesantly surprised by all that you have now to keep company with. Someone said, when are you going to do YOUR WORK? I said, been there, done that, I have forgotten alot of what some are just discovering. It is all good, we all are being invited to go at our own pace. Don't mind me if I zoom on ahead, this is exciting for me and I want to get there now! In the end we all will meet again, and oh the stories we will tell. Till then the only one you need to keep up with IS YOU!!!

No comments: