Thursday, May 30, 2013

Disturbing the peace

I hope one thing that my blog does is disturb the so called peace. The complacent ones who do what they are told need a little disturbing. I get so frustrated when what is so obvious to me, is so hidden from another. I watch kids so sick and sad and drugged and left out because their parents are too submissive to take a stand, do something different or simply walk away from a system that injures that child. I did not like school, it was boring to me. Yet, I am social and athletic and musical and artistic and that needed a place to be, so I went to school for awhile. When I was old enough I stopped attending regularly, no one knew but a few close friends. I was smart enough to get a decent grade even without being there every day. Truth was I was getting WASTED. I drank a little, played alot, wasting my ability and talent since there seemed no other choices available. Really there were no other options at that time and still today! I need to vent about that. You are looking at the brightest stars in the Universe here now in the bodies of children. Old souls, angels incarnate, and a variety of ET's from other parts of the Universe here to help us. Listen to them, help them find a way to live and learn and create that matches them. Do not drug them into compliance, or criticize their sensitivities and gifts. There needs to be a new option for these brilliant souls, help me think of more things for them to do. I have a ranch and horses and a wellness clinic, I teach yoga and meditation, simply because those things saved my life. Think about that please. If you need to come here and be a part of this process of creating something bigger for our kids now, let me know! I will help us all with all that I have and do, that is my job, my mission here and my real passion, and I AM GOOD AT IT, even without learning it at some old school!

No comments: