Monday, May 13, 2013

In the silence you can hear everything

We lose a lot in the connection when we only hear with our ears and speak only with our mouths. You said WHAT? AND WHAT WAS MEANT BY THAT? In the listening heart the silence speaks. It is the vibration, the feeling, the frequency of energy. It brings with it the truth and the stimulation for a communication pure and clear. It has no judgment or fear, it is primal and totally connected to God. As our mad God-like skills make their way to the surface they are formed through belief and experience, genetics and history. Then there is gender,age, color and scarring too. That changes everything and individualizes it. What would be perfect and beautiful to one listener may be hard and cruel to another. It takes 20 minutes of silence to hook up with another being. Speaking through the eyes and the aura make the connection directly to the heart. My third eye receives the data and it also transmits it when I am focused. When I am very angry I whisper or say nothing at all, and I LOOK. Yesterday I got angry and said nothing but later my daughter mentioned my look and she had seen it before and knew what it was clearly communicating. I know this is a skill we need to build on for the future of our peace depends on it. I will be silent and watchful and forever loving to our world, and speak only when it fills may heart to do so. A whole new way of living now. In this new silence we will hear the rocks talk and listen we better, for our world is calling to us and only we have the ability to hear her.

No comments: