Tuesday, June 24, 2014

no such thing as TIME left

I marvel at the colossal waste of time, or what is left of that perspective. It is not real, yet in our world it is very relevant. Eternal is real to me, understanding that is paramount. Living with the present which includes time, in a linear fashion, is one of our huge lessons here. Wasting resources, including time, seems to be an addiction for many and it is stopping progress. Time is a gift, it is the measurement of your worth and value here. I can do something in the wink of an eye, in no time at all, that is fantastic. What have you created with time??? Fast or slow, productive or non?  My brother and sister in law, took their time to make an amazing marriage. My career as a Naturopathic Physician took time to learn and grow into something I love to share. My time and yours spent on our kids, our families and ourselves in love and laughter, the most fruitful time spent of all. Time taken to honor, adore and celebrate, well spent too!! In the last few minutes earth has in this dimension which includes time, spend your time here well, even better then that and you will love the next step into eternity. Timeless advice.

No comments: