Tuesday, June 17, 2014

SAY what you want and need

And use your words, and your inside voice please. I tell the riders at the ranch that they are to use their inside voices around the horses. Hollering is only for an alert that needs attention and support, only in an emergency. I have always known that and required it in my life. Many people are raised to use their voices in a loud and abusive way, that is what they lived with and then it became a part of their life. Children who are in loud and emergency lives are the first to be screamers and should be heard. They are not even aware of how loud or nasty or hurtful their words are and ultimately what it will produce. It is Not helpful or necessary to hurl fireballs that words are, when lit up.  It goes the same for silence as well. The polarity is just as abusive. So for today, say out loud in the most beautiful and graceful voice, what you want. Nothing less will manifest. Period! Ask God, for in the beginning there was the WORD! And as far as I know, that is still true today. Remember for in the END, which is now by the way, you will be justified by your words or condemned by them, read Matthew 12: 36 and 37. Then offer with words,your highest hopes, wishes and dreams, and I will too. Magic and manifestation began with ONE GOOD WORD! I for one am ready for more good words in my life!

No comments: