Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Master Key - HOPE

I have been a gatekeeper and a keyholder. I have one key given to me for safe keeping. It is the key to the HOPE chest. It is a treasure chest of potential and a brighter day and tomorrow. I love HOPE, it floats my boat. It is the part of gambling that I cherish, the never ending story of patience, focus, anticipation and success. I see hope in the eyes of my clients and those who hold that energy close and use it, get what they hope for every single time. Doubt stops energy like a steel door. It is everywhere, lessons abound with that energy. I never doubt myself or anyone else. I hope the best, the soonest, the most magnificent outcome for myself, and the everyone else all the time. I was told today that the  HOPE key that hangs around my neck and on my front window too, is ready to be inserted and turned in the lock of the HOPE chest I know exists. I shall do that now, I have waited lifetimes for this gift to be revealed to our world and I am glad I stayed to get the job done. HOPE you are too.

No comments: