Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Date

I have not been on a date in many years. I saw a comedian who said it was the riskiest thing a woman can do, so why would we even go? I think that is true. Woman are internal energy generators. WE CREATE homes and babies and cook meals and offer comfort and security. Men are the ones who project their energy into the outer realms naturally and easily. They are wonderful at adventures of all kinds, including dates, the greatest adventure of all. I have heard my girls say they have been on many dates with their partners and it is a worthy endeavor, filled with joy and love and the planning by their partner warms their hearts and pumps up their tires~!!! Think about your worth, I am thinking about mine. Let's have adventure with one another worthy of fun, laughter, excitement and best and most awesome of all, LOVE!

No comments: