Monday, June 16, 2014

Friends and Family, Framily huh?

I had a weekend with both and LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I know that who and how we are is a reflection of me and I learn something new all the time about myself. I have a hard time with saying no, I do not want to hear it and rarely say it. BOUNDARIES. I have learned that when I set some for myself I feel a little safer and little better understood. That has become a real blessing in my life. This weekend gave me a chance to exercise my new skill. It was amazing. It was simply finding the ground on which I was solid and standing on it with my smile and my truth. This is what I know works for me and sharing that gave everyone comfort in knowing where on my ground they fit. Thank you friends and family, you are a real gift and I am glad to have you all in my life! Namaste'

No comments: