Thursday, June 26, 2014

a vision for us all now

Watching auras, is inspiring, enlightening, and exhausting. I have done that for lifetimes and it is my gift. I know what works and how you respond to that and I know how to stop something too. When your energy is disharmonic or darker than you like it, it is obvious to others more often then you know. I watch so much of this that being alone sometimes is my only saving grace. I am a part of the generation of exposure, the transparent ones who are crystalline. In this world of toxins it is a challenge to remain sparkly. My next purchase will be the video camera, that you can see your own energy in. The birth of the Angel Hawk Visions is now and this is going to be something really fun! I want you to know how much control you really have and what to do to upgrade your own experience. I will let you know when it is time to come over and be filmed.

No comments: