Monday, June 23, 2014

Who are we?

Descended from heaven to a realm where freewill is the lesson and the gift, and sometimes the hardest challenge we endure. As I kid, I wanted someone to care about me all of the time. That was not how it went at our house, drama ruled and we were the recipients of that drama which came from the freewill of my Mother. It made me brave and scared all at the same time. I would venture out with heart of a lion and we had grand adventures as kids. My friends were my lifeline and I cherished them, I still do. No challenge there just love. My home was never stable, that was a challenge. I decided to fix that first, and I do a stable loving beautiful home. My relationships with men were stressed. I see in them  as the  two human Fathers I knew, the one who died, the one who stayed but never spoke, still doesn't at 84. Neither present in my life, so I turned to the Father of us all and that worked perfectly for me.  I had to become my own human Father in seeking balance and harmony. I am fierce that way. I choose to do my own work and no man has ever out worked me. It has taken my freewill brain years to analyze this and finally let it all go now. Allow, align and appreciate is how it landed. That is what the Universe tells me about who I am and how I will flourish here. So today, in honor of who I am, Mother and Father, I will align with Nature and the Children of our planet. They are the innocents and they need me and I need them.  They are why I am here. Nothing less will do, and the purpose we bring with us in our hearts will align with others of like mind and like spirit and with that alignment, we will appreciate one another and get this thing done now. WHO are you? First allow yourself to know yourself fully in the light of truth and clarity, then decide where and with whom alignment would fit perfectly, then once you have decided with your freewill, APPRECIATE IT, THAT IS THE ONLY WAY IT WILL STAY AND GROW! Anything less will slip away and you may never get another chance like this!

No comments: