Thursday, June 5, 2014

from the passed/past

Sometimes circumstances transport me from the present to the passed/past. It can happen in a instant. One minute I am present, enjoying my life and then a word, a look, a smell, a memory, grabs a hold of my attention and I get transported. I have become conscious enough now to know that when it happens that I should look at it, remain calm and remember, then bring it forward in to the correct context. I learn constantly, my memory serves me that way. Those who have passed away also show up that way.  To remember them and their words in my life shows me so much. There is such learning in remembering, I try very hard not to repeat mist-takes, but I must allow my memories to re-mind me first what that was and how that occurred. Use your memory to support the present, ask to remember all the truth, all the details, so you do not have to repeat the learning. I watch those who get in the rut of denial, who block it, who drank it away, raged it away or buried it so deep that it will take a mammoth desire to uncover it and air it out. It is the way we learn, old lessons offer so much strength, like the rings of the tree, making us who we are without distortion, straight, strong and growing upward Regression work has helped me, done in hypnosis, painless and healing. Allow, align and appreciate, we will all benefit.

No comments: