Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mixed Messages

In talking about perception, it is the view of the viewer that is the message received. I receive messages on my receiver in a very different way from others. So sometimes I just ask the sender, what do you mean, really?? It is funny that the answer when I can't understand the message is no clearer then the first message. I sat quietly with that for a moment and realized how haywire our world is. Humans are crossing wires again and again. It comes from a style of life, communication and the lack of commitment to the highest good. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. When I am confused, I ask the Creator first, the clarity of the situation comes in the meditation of mind and heart and with that, I can carry on for the Highest good of me, you and the whole. Seems like a good choice. I like clear and peaceful messages the best, I always have.

No comments: