Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Paying attention

So I said, would like to hear what I wrote today? Answer back..... sure,     then continuing to do whatever it was. Not looking up or listening on any level was the next phase, and then came the SILENCE. So loud it shook the windows, the disrespect, the less, the lack  and the loss of an opportunity to follow through with a commitment and simply not doing it. After a little while, there came the questioning look. The silence had spoken the truth. I laughed out loud and said, how many times did a parent do that to you? Say out loud, sure I want to listen to you and then tune you out by NOT LISTENING and just continuing to do whatever they were doing? People wonder why they are not heard, it is because they are not listening. Pretending to, but just not. The world speaks to us, loud and clear. My animals tell me everything about my life, I watch and listen,  my choices and me as a human. I meditate so that skill of listening is honed like a very sharp knife. It makes me happy to know that I can see much, and far, being the Hawk and the Horse here in this lifetime teach me so much. Now I am able hear too, because I practiced and made it my truth. In my practice to listen is to learn how to help you. so WHEN I SAY SURE, YOU WILL GET MY FULL ATTENTION, How about you are you listening?????

No comments: