Friday, June 13, 2014

e-motion

It is the flow of the energy from you to us. It filters through you and your ideas, intentions and experiences, along with ego and intellect. It can flow pure and fresh and highly energized. I love that. It can also appear thick and sticky and full of old stuck junk. I need water to clear my e-motion. I am full fire as a Sag sun and moon. I am hot, full of life and animated by nature. If I sing, dance, laugh out loud, share and create word pictures that inspire, I emote what I love and has benefit for me. WHEN I am stuck, thick, or still too long, I become silent and withdraw. I then head for the water to rinse it clear again.  Program your water today under the extra light of the Sag full moon, ask it to purify your thoughts, your words and your deeds. Speak your truth and share your enthusiasm. If you are thick with the ick of the old stuck, take a moment to wash yourself in and out, use water and ask for help, with the light of love as your healer. Love is a verb, use it and emote it and we will be just fine!

No comments: