Sunday, June 29, 2014

Death begins in the COLON

I learned that as a young Naturopath and it stuck. The colon is where feelings of guilt and shame reside and if they are present they will take down the host. It is true. It took along time to weed through the parts of my life that promoted guilt and shame and air them out completely. It is OUTING at it's highest calling.  Abortion and rape were the two most difficult for me. Others I have taught wellness to have different issues, parenting, addiction, abuse, they are at the top of the list. Abandonment was one of mine and I see it in many lives, that fear of being totally left alone again. Other issues came to the surface quickly and cleared just as fast. Thank God we don't all have to do all of the work here. I have done my portion and you will be called to do your part equally. When we re-view, we know which parts make us feel sick. Sick is the beginning of death here. The colon is the beginning of sick in the body. Shame and guilt deserve your attention, and if you release them to the light and shine the truth on all you have done, thought, word and deed, you will live happily and with great health and energy for as long as you desire. Then when you are ready, your angel will take you home. It is a great gift to know that freewill still has great power and anytime I want to choose health, happiness and yes, even horses, I can and do!

No comments: