Sunday, June 29, 2014

Look up.....rainbows are everywhere!

As we weather the storms in our world we sometimes get wet, some even get flooded or wind whipped. Like a ship anchored in one place during a great gale you think you are on your own for in the storms you can not see any one else.  It depends on the security of your feelings and the self love that is the strongest bond as to the outcome. I have endured, beatings of all kind and words designed as curses that shred a human heart, the worst of it was as a child. The stuff of my adulthood is nothing really in comparison to that. Children are innocent and do not ever deserve the beatings of any adult, on any level, for any reason, the less, the lack, the loss, that occurs from a childhood like that can take a very long time to heal. Trust comes back slowly and only in the company of others who trust themselves. Looking up is my job, my life here. I am a Sagittarius and on the feet and legs of a horse I look high into the sky and raise my bow and shoot my arrow of truth. I do that for a job and it helps a lot of people. It is always accurate. Luckily for me,  I also see the comings from there. It first shows in the form of a rainbow. It is the bridge to the heavens. It is the memory of a promise of more than this. Last week there were two on my land. I posted them on my facebook page so others could share the magic! Look up now, rainbows are in the sky and the bridge has been reconnected and we are about to receive guests!

No comments: