Sunday, June 29, 2014

Salvage what has value, the rest will find it's way

I have been here over and over and over, each time amazing. Prime Creator has created this outpost for soul development and that includes our Earth Mother Gaia. She is raising her vibration just as we are. Being plundered, raped, pillaged, ridden rough shod over, well that has been a very real part of our experience. We are her and she is us, ONE energy on this blue planet. I have been told now, that there is NO TIME left, and to salvage all that I can. Healing our world, cleaning up the mess, taking total responsibility for it all, and using my energy to the best of my ability and for the highest good, is the final act in this long running play. When our alien ancestors return to our world, I want them to see that we were worthy, we were conscious of right, of love, of approval. And that this experiment in the Creation Story was a complete success! Salvage operation to begin NOW.

No comments: