Friday, June 6, 2014

carry on

only that which serves you now. Leave the rest to someone else for it theirs not yours to carry. I follow that in my life, trying not to put my nose in another's business without their request. I remember in the days of my  early education of Naturopathy, and the excitement and the willing spirit I had. I wanted everyone to know what I knew. I learned very quickly that is not how to live. I am here to carry my own weight, not the health issues of those not ready or interested in what I think is FOR THEIR BEST INTEREST. That would be my ego going in front of my heart. I choose to work using heart first. It is the most valuable and sustaining for me. Invited I may participate, told or sold or even just poked, I choose to answer to no man, only Creator. In the end there will be the ONE who I answer to and I will be there carrying my load, ready for honest and open discussion. How about you, are you carrying your own weight or are you busy with issues of others so you do not have to look in your own mirror and take responsibility for your own life now? You decide what you can carry and carry on. It is a good life here and your full attention should be you on you, and of course, your children too, they are yours to carry when they are young!!

No comments: