Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Reliable or liable?

I have had many pets and two kids, I was reliable for them. I was there with food and love and presence. When I said something, I did it. Period. I know that kids and pups get dumped on the side of life all of the time, my pups did. I have seen it again and again. Trusting that someone is reliable takes courage, real guts. After many let downs, you sometimes need to learn to rely only on yourself. That's where the higher self can be of service. Helping yourself good, having angels and guides, much easier and more reliable. Creator sees to our needs and meets us at many levels. Thank you Creator for your reliability, I can and do always trust you. The others, well, that's not my story, it's theirs, looking along the side of the road, the critters and kids they dumped along the way. Tough stuff, but once someone desires to be trustworthy it too, will be fixed and not a minute before.

No comments: