Monday, June 23, 2014

Redemption cowboys

That was a program I started last fall. It offered addicts a chance to feel the power and balance that comes from bareback riding on my horses. It was wonderful. It made my heart sing. I know that addiction is everywhere, it is a way of creating stability. It is finding the ONE thing someone thinks works and that they can count on, since everything else up to that point has failed. Family, community, individual expression, health, happiness, support, nothing to addict yourself to since it was not there. It is something to see. The power of addiction is so fierce and I love the energy that could be channeled into something helpful and loving. If you have the willingness to take your addiction to a place of power and glory and true purpose, let us know. We still ride here and would love you to join us! Hawk's Ridge Ranch and Redemption Cowboys are here to stay! 

No comments: