Friday, February 28, 2014

Seeing double

When is that a good thing???? I see people do it a lot. Out of their mind, adding in another perspective. Double up. I know the benefits and I also know the risks. I have a sensitivity to iodine and shrimp started to bite me back. I know to back off and let it be a part of my past. I can not live in two worlds down here effectively. No one can. I see these good people say I love you, and then I hate you, in the same year or even the same day! Double talk. I have to smile at the indulgence of such duplicitousness.  Look up and see one thing, then look down and see another, then with the gift of the double, the polarity of choices given here, look ahead and form union and community with ONE vision. That is true love that will save you and this world.  Nothing less will do.

No comments: