Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Dove descends to the Earth now

She brings with her peace for all humanity. She was separate from us for a very long time. She was seen as potential only, and taught that way. Could the Holy Spirit of Divine Design descend into the heart of a world not ready or willing? No she could not until she was invited.  She could and would simply STAND BY. It is time to call her in now. See her light, her giant wings, her love, radiating out, ask her to step into your heart, bathing your spirit and body with peace. This is the peace that passes all understanding in the unquiet mind. You are in a position now to request this beautiful embrace. She is also my horse and  has lived here with me on my ranch for 10 years, she has chosen not to be ridden, just to be here, on stand by. I agreed with that contract. I love the Dove, I nurture her daily with all that I have to offer. She loves me too and now we will unite as one, and ride together. She is ready and so am I. Are you ready for the Dove in your life, your heart, our world too now????? If so, call to her and she will join you. The Creator keeps promises and this is a big one!

No comments: