Monday, February 24, 2014

The gifts of health, happiness and HORSES! OPEN HOUSE March 2nd

My life is here at the ranch, my love is here too. I have practiced being better for 25 years and sharing what I learn and live along the way has been one of my gifts. I have another gift too. It is the restoration of the human spirit using my 11 beautiful horses as energizers and illuminators. They help us on the road the NEW NORMAL to reestablish power and balance and raise us up to a vision we could not see from the ground. Faces in the dirt have a hard time envisioning their next step, let alone their new normal. We share that gift with those in search of it. This Sunday afternoon we are hosting an open house. This will showcase our program and our ponies!! The Redemption Cowboys will be here, sharing their first hand knowledge of their 12 week program here. Come on over and visit if you are looking for the vision we offer. Clubs, halfway houses, kids, families, and injured people love this work, ask our friend Billy! It is from 2-5 pm, come for tea, or a snack and chat with us, I bet you will love it! Hawk's Ridge Ranch, 457 County Road U, Hudson, WI  715-426-7350. See ya then! Dr. Su and Michael too!

No comments: