Saturday, February 8, 2014

The scolding of the people

I was scolded the other day. I did not take that well. Rather than fight, I kept quiet and took the blows of those words in silence. I did not want a scene again. People do that to one another a lot. Take it and remain silent and some even get injured.  It is needs to stop now. Later after processing my failure to address this, I DID! I told the person that was unacceptable to me and to never under any circumstances do that again. He apologized, and said he was unaware of his words until I reminded him. Are we that disconnected from our own verbal projections? Are we so quick to scold that we are not aware that that is what is coming from our mouths? Catch yourself, if your words, each and every one of them is loving and supportive, then speak up, speak out, speak to me. If they are critical, negative or point out a lack of something, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR FACE! This will help our world.  No scolding necessary, just stop now cold turkey. It is the kindest thing you will ever do for YOURSELF. Those are the words YOU live in and with, and it is time to be nice to us all, and you too. Praying for a scold free world. Nuff said.

No comments: