Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The over head lights are coming on now

I see energy, it is everywhere. I know what is light or not. I know how it moves, gets blocked, and what to do with it, when I am asked. I also know that the overlighting love of our Creator is my main source and I use it well and with gratitude. In the light of healing, love rules. Self love, free and clear needs to be the bottom line. I see the suffering of those whose expectations are so high and their willingness so incredible and their manifestations so intense that they create havoc instead of harmony. A willingness to do, to be, to say comes out in swearing, or noise or pain, or abuse that surrounds the person over and over. It is those over head lights of love that when ignited by freewill and the faith and hope to stand still and own everything in your space that will show you the truth and way and the life you desire. WHEN  YOU decide enough is enough, then you are invited to stand in the light of God and ask for full disclosure. It is awesome, and it will start you down the road lit with love and unlimited potential. Lesson shared. Thank you Heavenly Father for those LIGHTS and the access to the switch!!!

No comments: