Tuesday, February 18, 2014

When I was a little girl.....

our yard was big and green. Our home was clean and warm. Our family ate supper together every night. I know that that gave me a healthy space to spread out and explore from. I have gone off in many directions since then. Rejecting a few of their ways and embracing some too. I had my own family soon after that  and I began implementing what I knew for sure and what I dreamed could be. Many of the things I desired became my reality. My girls being the best of the best for me. They proved to inspire me to amazing things, and I was up to the challenge. My world is natural, organic, big and green, just like when I was a little girl. That vision became my reality. What is yours, look at those parts that were shining as the stand outs. WHAT AND HOW WERE  THEY THERE THEN, and not here now? Some things slipped away, some actually forgotten in the fog. In the loss, find the treasures now. Focus on what you love only, be what you love only, say what you love only and see the big green space of heart energy begin to spread out around you too. It is how to begin to create the dreams of your heart.

No comments: