Sunday, February 16, 2014

At the end of the day

What are you grateful for? Yesterday the hay came, I was grateful. Mike made supper, I was grateful for that too. The wood got cut and the horses got ridden. The day was a mix of chores, with tons of laughter and company and new experiences. We taught Dylan how to play cards and ride a horse for the first time. This is how it was meant to be. If the end of your day is not something you are in awe of, take a minute and make the decision for a different tomorrow. Every single moment is a choice. Every outcome YOURS. I like my outcomes, and now I know how to love them too! Ask for more, it is time and there is a lot of love out there for us all! Love your day!  When you get to the end of it, simply look up and say thank you! AND then do it again tomorrow!

No comments: