Sunday, February 9, 2014

Celebrate your life

Markers go by real real fast, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, family gatherings like funerals and weddings. Many people are not showing up not honoring one another. A local died recently and his brother was no where to be found. No one knew any thing about him or his whereabouts. How can that happen? How and for what reason have we become hidden, lost, forgotten or even disposable? It is not the way it was intended and it hurts our world. Our world needs our families to be together. Knowing me and caring about me and remembering me supports me. You ARE me, we are connected. If I am injured so are you. If I am sad so are you. If I am healthy and happy so are you. There is no way to break the connection, not even in death due us part. The connection is bigger and stronger then anyone here understands so far. It is very very real. Our Creator never drops your call, kicks you to the curb or forgets your birthday and to celebrate it with you. From far away, you are being telegraphed love and light every day and night. Take a lesson here and telegraph it to your family and friends! Celebrate your life and theirs too. Those are the most precious moments you will ever get!!

No comments: